INCREASE YOUR PORTFOLIO’S ESG PERFORMANCE
The ESG Playbook Portfolio Manager provides tools tailor-made for the purpose of ESG data collection, risk analysis, and reporting both at the portfolio company and fund level.
- EU Taxonomy, SFDR including PAI reports to comply with regulations coming into effect January 1, 2023
- Ability to support companies at all levels of ESG maturity
- Roll up data from individual companies into a fund view
- Fund Risk Assessment Dashboard with red flag report
- Governance Dashboard allowing your investment teams to comply with ESG integration
- Portfolio portal to invite companies into to self report and compile their own ESG reporting including carbon report
- Stewardship tools to comply with UN PRI requirements
- ESG Industry Risk Management Due Diligence
- Report across all the major frameworks SASB, TCFD, SCM, GRI UN SDGs & WEF
- Track engagement with portfolio companies
- Track proxy voting and reporting
- PCAF (portfolio carbon footprint) and Net Zero tools
- ESG Fund Analysis on high and low carbon and climate change
- Sample customizable surveys for all asset classes
- Centralize and streamline data collection
Quantifying the environmental, social and governance (ESG) impact of private market investments is uniquely challenging. Limited data, rapidly evolving regulatory frameworks and nuanced reporting issues create numerous challenges for general partners, even as investors are dramatically increasing their demands for detailed reporting.
Predefined Templates by asset classes:
The portfolio monitoring platform maximizes the power of your ESG program by centralizing ESG data collection, analysis and reporting alongside existing portfolio monitoring tools. Simplified workflows for ESG data allow you to customize a process for any investment type across private equity, venture capital, infrastructure or real estate.