ESG Reporting does it make a difference?
- Improve your brand reputation by aligning with ESG (Environment, Social & Governance) and Sustainability principles
- Provide investors with transparent reporting to avoid green washing and increase your capital inflow
- Give investors industry specific and climate related ESG reports, using a combination of SASB and TCFD (Task Force on Climate-
- Related Financial Disclosures) frameworks for a competitive advantage from your peers
- Ensure you are compliant and implement the new EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) and EU Taxonomy regulations
- Create a sustainable work environment and attract the best talent
- Introduce sustainability up and down your value chain to reduce risks and create long term stability
- Most importantly, implement ESG principles and protect the planet
How Can We Help? The ESG Playbook Platform
The ESG Report Builder’s reporting tool is the first of its kind to include industry specific and full customization for your reporting goals. The reporting tool allows you to quickly create reports, workflows and approvals throughout your organization.
It also contains the newest frameworks that allow users to create reports across all major frameworks including Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics (Big Four Accounting Firms), SASB, GRI, United Nations Sustainability Goals and UN PRI.
Simply, you have all the modules you need on one platform.
Mix ‘n match frameworks for your tailored ESG Report
- Create an organization-wide sustainability plan
- Assess what is material and what to report
- Generate surveys for data collection, collation and control
- Leverage a data warehouse of ESG reports across all industries, so you can benchmark and create a competitive advantage
- Manage reporting across all ESG stakeholders
- Collaborate across the organization on one platform
- Consolidate data from all sources
- Keep compliance happy as the platform is audit ready and verifiable!